Fwd: MGA fender blunder!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: MGA fender blunder!!
From: JBlack2881@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 1996 13:24:47 -0400
---------------------
Forwarded message:
Subj:    MGA fender blunder!!
Date:    96-06-23 11:01:40 EDT
From:    JBlack2881
To:      Majordomo@autox.team.net
CC:      JBlack2881

     My son and Myself are driving our two MGAs to INDY Thurs. and the coupe
needs major body work. Yesterday I tried to piece a lower patch panel to the
R. F.
fender & completely screwed it all up. I used oxy-ace instead of a MIG
because thats all I had. Well I thought I was being careful, but I warped the
fender etc.
    My questions are:
    1) Will a roadster fender fit my coupe?  I know the roadster has the
windshield post cut out, but is this the only difference? This is just to get
us to INDY.
    2) Now that I screwed up my fender, I now have to cut out a larger
section out of the fender? Does anybody sell higher ( 11 inch) RF lower patch
panels.
                                                     Desperate in Buffalo,
    Thanks,

                                                                          Jim