Vintage Celebration at Loudon, NH, this week/weekend

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Vintage Celebration at Loudon, NH, this week/weekend
From: Dick Burger <BRITISHPARTS@delphi.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 1996 06:59:04 -0500 (EST)
New Hampshire International Speedway and the Bahre family will host
the Annual Evan G. Demoulas Memorial Vintage Celebration beginning. I
believe, W      .  The Celebration
includes vintage racing, a Krause auction, venders, cars show etc.  Last
year they expected 12

 believe entry to the grounds is $10
daily but more info can be had from the Speedway. Tel (603) 783 4744.
This event is quickly maturing into one of the largest and certainly
most comprehensive in the Northeast.  We went as vendors last year but
found if difficult to stay in the booth with all that is going on.
If you read along this far, can I also announce that the BPC has
a new phone number? 207 990 3422.  It also looks like we will be away
from the office wed thru sun this week and will be grandparenting in
the UK July 12 thru 22.  This means we will miss Silverstone this
year.  Are there other LBC events in the UK during our visit.
Sorry about the cross posting and bit of business news included.  We,BTW<
are able to stay up with email while in the UK.
Regards,
Dick
BPC