Re: First problem

To: Wes Grady <wesgrady@csbh.mhv.net>
Subject: Re: First problem
From: "W. R. Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 15:27:21 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 25 Jun 1996, Wes Grady wrote:

it wasn't until this morning that I was able to speak with him.  He
laughed and said it was not all that uncommon and that when I get home
today, I should check the brakes again.  Said that the dual chambered
master will often do this if you put the e-brake on while standing on the
service brake.  That I probably fried the brake and either lost a shoe or
have just burned it to the point where it won't work.  > > So, the car

My car has the same master cylinder.  Could you say exactly what one
should avoid doing, and why it fries the brakes?  I certainly don't want
to do it.

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910