MG Curious

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG Curious
From: "Michael Heinich" <michaelh@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1996 08:43:18 +0000
Hello. I am hoping someone or someones can help me out there.  I am
interested in finding out about MG and MGB's.  I need a second car that
will not get a heck alot of driving, probably 100-200 miles a month
and maybe a 1 or 2 large trips(500-1000 miles)  a year.

Both my wife and I like the looks of MG's and I am trying to find out
more about them.  I have not had the chance to drive one and so do
not know how they handle or how roomy they are inside.   I am 6'3
with a longish torso (headroom).  I think that the MGB's are bigger
then the Midgets so I am looking at them.

Are they a high maintenance car?  I am not a mechanical genius so
would not be able to do alot of work to my car.

Thanks for those of you willing to listen to my questions.

Michael Heinich
eMail:
michaelh@erols.com or
mheinich2@juno.com