Engine Parts Search

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Engine Parts Search
From: BERNZO@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 15:08:28 -0400
Fellow LBC'ers

I am now engaged in rebuilding my '74 BGT's engine. Had the block bored out
+0.030, crank ground, yadda, yadda, yadda....
Head is now at the shop having seats installed, guides and valves, etc..
Having searched high and low I need two things that I can't seem to find
through the usual sources.
I need the Air Injection Manifold for the 18V engine (are they all the
same?), and the alloy distributor mounting housing that fits into the block
before the distributor.
I thought (was hoping)  that the collective 'net' wisdom could help with
either suggesting a suitable used source, or if someone has these things
'laying around' with no planned use, we could negotiate how I might take them
off your hands.
Thanks for your assistance in advance.

Dave Bernier
74 BGT