Victoria British Interior Kit

To: "'MG'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Victoria British Interior Kit
From: "Byers, Steve" <Byers@engr2.nadepcp.navy.mil>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 96 13:21:00 E
Hello, MGLand!

I was wondering if anyone else out there had experienced this problem:  I
bought a special interior kit for my '73 Midget from Victoria British some
time ago.  Just yesterday, I finally got to the point where I'm ready to
install it.  The left inboard kick panel will not fit against its mounting
surface unless it is turned around with the padded vinyl side inward and the
back of the panel outward.  It appears that the vinyl was installed on the
wrong side of the panel.  I have two of these panels with the same problem
(why I have two is a longer story).

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC
byers@engr2.nadepcp.navy.mil