MGC ADVICE

To: "mg stuff" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGC ADVICE
From: "Steven Berno" <steven_berno@mail.cpms.com.au>
Date: 28 Jun 1996 14:01:23 +0930
                      Subject:                              Time:  1:56 =
PM
  OFFICE MEMO         MGC ADVICE                            Date:  =
28/6/96

I have almost completed my 64 B Roadster with its 3.8l V6 Engine.
I now would like a GT . I am tossing up the idea of the MGC GT,(I like =
the bonnet bulge for some reason) but dont know much about them.I always =
hear that they were very heavy,didnt have enough engine power and handled =
poorly,is there any modifications that could cure these problems,or would =
I be better off buying a GT and be done?
Any advice is appreciated
Thanks