My Final Indy 96

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: My Final Indy 96
From: James Brucato <Gone4sure@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 1996 02:44:56 GMT
This is my Last

         Just got in my door at home, 713 miles and 14 hours later. A very
good trip for my "B", It just loves the Highways. No Problems, even stoped
and helped a honda that ran out of gas on the way home.
         My two "B's" are together again, A happy family and the 64 will be
returning the parts it borrowed with the idea if the 72 ever needs anything
and the 64 is in repair status it may have it, with in reason that is:)
         And to all the other E-mail Netters who were lucky enough to make
it to INDY, I was the one with the laptop at the computer gathering.(If you
pass it on to those who couldn't make it) It was a pleasure to have met you
all. And maybe we can work out an easier chat program for us all to use and
have real live typing chat.

By Till my next problem questions

Jim Brucato <<<------sporting a dark MG suntan

1964 "B" sleeping in NJ, resting up after the long week on
         the road and in INDY. Pleasent dreams till next we
         hit the road
1972 "B" soon to be whole again, and awaiting it's turn for some great event!