Re: Final - Indy 96 Attn:DENISE

To: Ragthyme@aol.com, Gone4sure@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: Final - Indy 96 Attn:DENISE
From: CMaster808@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 1996 06:28:46 -0400
Corey

  I thought you were gonna be thier

Just got back from Indy myself,  700 mile round trip/

Boy am I sunburned, even the tips of my ears are peeling.

But man did we have a great time,  i'LL be posting more but for

now ,  1300  MG'S  in one place!!!!!!!!   What a site!!!!    Oh and this

is for the high priestest,  you should a been here  " SCOTTY "

I got a picture of Scotty and his better half.  You know he's a real

scoundral that one.  Wouldn"t let his wife come accross the pond

untill Saturday so that he could play for 3 days without having to cater

to anyone but himself.

      Like I said I'll write more soon

                 Chet