Look Ma, ... No OIL !!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Look Ma, ... No OIL !!
From: Tim Moses <moses@csra.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 1996 16:54:52 -0400
Have you seen the latest (?) infomercial where some famous race car driver
(Al Unser??) drives a $60,000 Viper without any oil??!!!!

To all you (fellow) attorneys lurking out there, sounds like a good class
action brewing......

COURT:  And Mr. Jones, why did you drive your Mazda Miata without any oil?

PLAINTIFF:  Because the infomercial said I could.  Heck, I saw it on TV, it
must have been true!  Them fishin' lures sure do work like they show on TV
so I figgured.......

TTFN !
Tim Moses, Esq.                       http://www.csra.net/moses
   U.S. Naval Academy `86      http://www.csra.net/moses/86.htm
Live from Augusta, Georgia     -     We're a Hole in One !