Re: Rich running then cut out PART 2

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rich running then cut out PART 2
From: Tim Moses <moses@csra.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 1996 17:39:22 -0400
At 05:05 PM 7/1/96 -0400, I  wrote:
>Hi List...........HELP!!!
>        (Second attempt to post to list.)
>
>        Got out in the Augusta heat and tinkered with the MGB ('79).
>Focused on the Alternator and that IGNITION light primarily and some minor
>interior fixin-uppers.  Cranked her up and she ran good for about 2 minutes.
>Then the exhaust got thicker and thicker as if she were running richer and
>richer.  After 3 minutes it would not idle; I had to keep my foot on the
>gas.  After 5 minutes it would not even come close to red-lining as it
>seemed as if it was being held back.
>
>        QUESTION:  Do I need to adjust the Zenith carb floats or the needle
>thing with the allen-type key??

PART 2:         Could it be the automatic, water-controlled CHOKE???  How do
you adjust one of these choke mechanisms??

        THANKS IN ADVANCE !!!!\\\\\\\\\

TTFN !
Tim Moses, Esq.                       http://www.csra.net/moses
   U.S. Naval Academy `86      http://www.csra.net/moses/86.htm
Live from Augusta, Georgia     -     We're a Hole in One !