N.E. USA British Car events site /updated

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: N.E. USA British Car events site /updated
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 1996 18:21:32 -0700
Sorry for lack of recent updates but between the trickle of new events
coming in and Mike Plumstead's well deserved "holiday" it has not been
possible.
The site has been updated and I'm always happy to post events from
Maryland to Nova Scotia. So let me know if your club has an event which
has not been posted.
The site can be found at:http://www.mgcars.org.uk/clubs/deutsch.html
and currently has approx. 30 upcoming events for your planning needs.
The next events I'm hoping to attend will be July 21 MG car day at Larz
Andersen's Museum of Transportion in Brookline Ma. and Aug. 4th Lobster
Feast and Clambake by MG T Party and New England MG Car Club in Eliot,
Maine.'
Happy motoring and Safety Fast, David Deutsch