Re: MG Treats... Where to get 8-track..

To: mgs@autox.team.net (MG's)
Subject: Re: MG Treats... Where to get 8-track..
From: Jeremy DuBois <jer@thlogic.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1996 21:05:15 -0400 (EDT)

> I knew I had this phone number somewhere.  I got this a while back
> when I was interested in buying an 8-track for my car but later found
> a CD player...  Yeah, a BL original... uh... Wanna buy a bridge?
> ANYWAY!  I was told that someone named Bryon at (817) 557 3453 has
> four of them.  Am/FM 8tracks I was told.  And if anyone wants it, my
> grandmother has a quadrophonic 8-track record player and radio system
> in her basement that I'm sure she'll part with for a modest $10,000.
> 00.  That does not include the 8-track collection.
>    BTW, I'll get a phone number for 8-tracks for sale, if you want it.

  Ok, ok, there's been enough talk about 8-tracks (who knows why) that I
have to admit I wasn't planning on putting the 8-track back into my B when I
finished the restoration.
  To this end, if somebody talks real sweet and asks nicely, I would
probably be willing to trade my one of a kind, deluxe, super-duper, 100%
original (I think) MGB AM/FM radio with state of the art 8-Track player for
any/all of the following:

        Freshly rebuilt MGB overdrive transmission
        MG-RV8 interior and body styling kit
        Triumph GT6 with excellent mechanicals
        72,000,000 Pepsi points (or however many points that jet is)
        OR (SOL EXCLUSIVE SPECIAL): just about any other offer

                                        Jeremy DuBois
                                        Programmer/System Administrator
                                        Thermalogic Corporation
                                        '74 MGB, '76 Spit