Re[2]:

To: "mgs@triumph.cs.utah.edu" <mgs@triumph.cs.utah.edu>,
Subject: Re[2]:
From: SCHLINING.M.W-@smtpgty.bwi.wec.com (SCHLINING.M.W-)
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 1996 11:59:13 -0400
        Paul

        Eastwood is VERY expensive.  I just finished painting my car with a
        spray gun from Home Depot.  Cost about $49.  For your use, as with
mine,
        this spray gun will do everything you need.  I made a lot of mistakes
        while painting my car -- I call them learning experiences.  If you want
        some of my experiences in painting, E-mail me and I will fill you in.

        Marty Schlining
        schlining.m.w@nort.bwi.wec.com
        57 MGA Coupe
        75 MGB

From:   Paul Gallian[SMTP:gallianp@onyx.xtalwind.net] stated

 I need to buy a spray gun.  conditions:

1)   --$$ are a real concern

2)  I have a single stage  6.5 H.P.  air compressor

3) Don't want to wait 6-8 weeks for delivery

4)  Cost is a real concern  Oh I said that in #1

5)  This gun is for one car.  I do not see doing another car in the near
future  $$$$