RE:responses, Waxoyl

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE:responses, Waxoyl
From: erasjfr@lmera.ericsson.se (Steve Foster ZD/KC)
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 96 13:34:13 +0200
I have used waxoyl extensively. You have to in the British climate unless you
are
a concours trailer man.

It's good stuff. Difficult to spray evenly though. It does slow down rust to a
minimun.
I treat box sections & chassis every 2nd year. Wheel arches are treated ever
year.
I did this on cars I owned before my MGA. She gets the same treatment.
It's available in in black as well.
It's white spirit based and flammable even when dry (be careful with the mig).
No one has ever said it's bad for the environment in the UK. We are a bit
conserative
with environmental things although it's coming to us as well.

/Steve (British expat)