Red Line's Water Wetter

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Red Line's Water Wetter
From: "Christopher M. Delling" <cdelling@mail.ic.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 1996 11:23:00 -0400
Hello All!

Just wanted to pass on my experience/recommendation on Water Wetter
from Red Line Inc.  After seeing this stuff talked about last week on
the net, I thought it sounded like "Snake Oil", but decided to give it a
try.  This stuff does what it says!  My '77 "B" always an at around 195
in the hot/humid conditions we are experiencing here right now (90°, 75%
R.H.).  I have not been able to determine the linearity of my temp
gauge, but judging from the needle position, I would estimate that my
engine is running about 15° cooler (BTW, I do know what the temp is when
the needle starts to register, as well as "normal" running needle
position, so these numbers are somewhat scientific!).  The product was
not easy to find around here (Yeah, I know Moss carries it, but I didn't
want to nailed for shipping for a $8 product), but I definitely feel it
was worth calling around to find!  Is it just my imagination, or do my
legs/feet actually feel the difference down in the foot well.  Anyway, I
think that this stuff could be reviewed in a future issue of British
Car!  A lot of people could benefit.  Gary?

Regards,

Chris Delling