Re:all the "where's da list" ?s

To: Dave Garron <bugeye@neca.com>
Subject: Re:all the "where's da list" ?s
From: Bill D <billd@voicenet.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 1996 23:14:09 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 16 Jul 1996, Dave Garron wrote:

> After spending several listless days, during which I was forced to work
> on my car instead of playing at the computer, mail started coming in again.
> Determined to discover what happened, I noticed the last piece of mail
> before the breakdown was a truncated message from William Moyer.  Apparently
> the server wanted the AH 3000 for itself.  Acting on orders from mjb, it
> promptly cut off all further communication.

WE ARE LUCAS OF BORG.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.
ALL LBC'S WILL BE ASSIMILATED.

LaForge:  Captain!  I believe I have a way to defeat the Borg.  Apparently
its core processor was manufactured on Earth, in the twentieth century,
by the Lucas Electronics Corporation.  If we aim a fine mist of dihydrogen
monoxide particles at the Borg's central command processor, it will cause
the lights on board the Borg ship to dim, making the Borg drones bump into
each other.

Picard: Make it so.

Bill "Welcome to the State of New Jersey.  Your rights are irrelevant." D
'71 MGB (daily driver)

--
billd@doa.net billd@voicenet.com  (Bill Duetschler)
"Yesterday, apropos of nothing, one friend said to me 'Do you ever have