Removing the inner sill

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Removing the inner sill
From: Pschauss@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 1996 10:32:24 -0400
I am in the midst of replacing sills and rockers on my 'B
and have a couple of questions.

1.  Any pointers on removing the inner sill and castle section
(bottom sill)?  My floors and in decent shape, so I would like to
separate the inner sill and castle section from the floor.

2.  When I finally get ready to put it all back together will I need
a spot welder to put the sills and rockers on or can I tack them
with my MIG welder?

BTW, about six months ago, I wrote in asking if I could get away
with just replacing fenders.  Several people wrote back advising
that if the fenders looked that bad, I would find more problemns
underneath.  You all were right.  The front portions of my inner
sill, the inner panel, castle section (bottom sill), and the hidden
portion of my rocker panel were all in rather sorry shape.
Thanks for the advice.

Thanks in advance,
Peter Schauss
pschauss@aol.com