Passed the test

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Passed the test
From: Cancola@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 1996 00:30:23 -0400
To Those Who (Whom) Replied,
         I asked if this was the correct address, I meant for the MG list.  I
tried a few months ago . Maybe four.  Read it most days  'cept when the big
black out occurred.  Anyway got slammed by the Major for sending to the wrong
address.  So thought it bout time to try again.  Got it right this time. My
original question was if anyone has a sure fire way to loosen the nipples on
wire wheels so the spokes can be tightened?
                                         Bill in Colorado       73  GT
    BRG for you color freaks.