VACCUM IN MGB?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: VACCUM IN MGB?
From: 246084@ibmmail.com
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 1996 05:27:44 EDT

I remember reading a long article in 'Enjoying MG' (I think) which explained
all the ways in which a vacuum gauge could help analyse the cars
performance.

It seemed so useful I was thinking of fitting one to my B.

If anyone is interested I should be able to find the article and let you
know where it is.

Stuart "lbc's are no good in British weather" Mealor

 Extra X400 information begins:
             Originator
                     Name: Mealors
                Org Units: IOM