Re: Stainless brake hoses

To: Paul D Kile <KILE_PAUL@aphub.aerojetpd.com>
Subject: Re: Stainless brake hoses
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 1996 11:34:22 +0000
Just an observation and perhaps a warning to all re standard brake
lines:

Happened to put my 64 B on my friend's lift to grease everything up
for Indy and he showed my that my driver's side brake hose was rubbing
on the front wheel when turning to the left! An adjustment was made
and the problem resolved. However, it's a good idea to check both
sides with the steering in full left to right lock. I would think the
steel braided lines would give a measure of safety if I hadn't fixed
the rubbing.

Just my 2 sense.
Dave