Car covers

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car covers
From: Marc Steinberg <marc@crl.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 07:52:15 -0700 (PDT)
Having recently purchased a house without a garage, I now find myself in
the market for a car cover.

My '63 B will be out of the shop "any day now," according to the foreman
("any day now" clearly means "go to hell") -- and I'm gonna have to keep
a cover on it until I can get a garage built.

Question:  what kind of cover should I buy?  My only experience is with a
nylon, tent-like cover that actually seemed to do quite a bit of damage
in the way of keeping moisture in and air out.  Any advice appreciated.

-- Marc