Car Club Badges, Stickers, Emblems etc.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Car Club Badges, Stickers, Emblems etc.
From: BOOFALO@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 13:44:55 -0400
Owners of cars of "The Marque"...

Our club, The Buffalo Octagon Association will be holding the
1997 International MGB Convention in western New York next July.
I have the unenviable task of auction donation chairman and I'm on
a mission.....

If you could find it in your hearts, (I know you can) I would like a donation
from each and every British car club known to man.  Here's the hook......
please send to me one of your club window stickers, emblems, badges
etc....anything that carries your club logo on it.  I want to put them all
together
in a package for our auction.  You know how police dept. collect patches from
other law enforcement agencies?  Well that's what I want to do but with club
regalia.

This package will go to the highest bidder and we may even judge them
all for the most unique, interesting design.  Any donation of any sort will
be
greatly appreciated and you will be acknowledged in the show publicity.

I know the convention is a year away but we alreay have items for the
auction rolling in.  If you have anything unique related to MG's I would like
to speak to you regarding a possible outright purchase of such.

Thanx for allowing me to be long winded here!

boofalo@aol.com

Angelo Daluisio
53 Erie St.
Lancaster, N.Y. 14086