Re: British Miles. (iffy at best why take a chance?)

To: "S. L. Hower" <howersl@ttown.apci.com>
Subject: Re: British Miles. (iffy at best why take a chance?)
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 04:22:02 -0700
Hello Scott and anyone else interested,
The purpose of this list is to help in the preservation of these
beautiful collections of parts called MGs. The way we do this is by:
advising and encouraging first time do it yourselfers,
sparking enthusiasum through action/adventure stories involving MGs,
lending a hand in finding that part needed in a pinch,
reccommending suppliers and mechanics and most importantly Warning the
MG community of unscrupulous businesses. Which brings us to the subject
heading. If this company was just over priced it would be one thing.
There are many places I deal with that are over priced but I get what I
need when I need it and it's worth the difference to me. It's the wrong
parts stories , misinformation stuff and lack of customer appreciation
that is the problem here. I feel bad for Tom because I honestly believe
that in the beginning he loved what he was doing but the trill is gone
now and all that's left is the need to make money. I believe this is
one of does no cash refund places that you can only return for exchange
or credit toward future purchace. In any case I had two experiences
with them and that was enough. There are many places to go that are
more pleasant. I their defense let me say the "MY OTHER CAR is an MG"
bumper sticker I bought from them continues to work great.
Safety Fast, David Deutsch
Scott,
Sorry it took me so long was shying away from this, must have been
tired yesterday