Re: Junkyards

To: "Rolf R. Radicke" <104071.2715@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Junkyards
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996 07:54:20 -0500 (CDT)
On 23 Jul 1996, Rolf R. Radicke wrote:

> Does anyone know of any junkyards in the Pennsylvania and New Jersey area
>that
> would have any British Cars in them?  I would appreciate all answers, even if
> you
> are not certian if they contain those carz.

        There used to be a used auto parts yard somewhere on the Main Line
        (I thinknear Radnor or Haverford). This was back in the seventies,
        they may have moved on. They specialized in foreign (I got a door
        for my Fiat 850 Sport Coupe there) parts and were a tad pricey.
        It might be worth a check though.

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois