Re: Zenith carb.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Zenith carb.
From: Tim Moses <moses@csra.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996 11:28:23 -0400
At 03:31 PM 7/23/96 -0700, Ulix wrote:
>On Mon, 22 Jul 1996, Keith Fisher wrote:
> You
>should invest in a good shop manual to answer a lot of those questions,
>especially before you start working on it! Haynes is cheap, Chiltons is
>sh*t, Clymer is out of print, Bentley is great but expensive. Take your
>pick.
>I think Haynes also makes a manual dedicated only to the ZS carb, but I'm
>not sure.

                They do.  I bought it.  It is very good.  There is a whole
chapter dedicated to "theory" of the operation of the carb.  Rebuilt mine
with the manual.  Got it from Moss (usual disclaimer).

TTFN !
Tim Moses, Esq.                       http://www.csra.net/moses
   U.S. Naval Academy `86      http://www.csra.net/moses/86.htm
Live from Augusta, Georgia     -     We're a Hole in One !