Re: Literature Sale

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Literature Sale
From: Kosti Hennighausen <henn0023@itlabs.umn.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 08:26:12 -0500 (CDT)
With regards to the Clearance Sale at Dragich Literature:  They no longer
have, "Practical Classics & Car Restorer on Midget/Sprite Restoration"
and "MG Midget Reborn."  I picked up both of these when I stopped in to
their place earlier in the week.  Selection is limited and dwindling
rapidly, but they still had a couple Bentley books on hand at good prices
(not for Midget).

Also, to the gent interested in learning about Zenith Carbs, they did
have the Haynes manual on hand (although not at a reduced price).

* Konstantinos Hennighausen, J.D., B.S.A.E.            |____|    *
* Department of Aerospace Engineering and Mechanics   O \  / O   *
* University of Minnesota                             //====||   *
* ('79 Midget)                                                   *