Columbia Gorge MGA Club Rally

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Columbia Gorge MGA Club Rally
From: laner@teleport.com (Lane Rollins)
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 09:13:05 -0700
I know this is REAL late notice... but I found out last night that there
are two openings in this weekends rally in the gorge. If anybody in the
Portland area is intrested, the registration is tonight at the Horse Brass
Pub on Belmont from 5:30-7:30. This year the rally starts in Cascade Locks
at 8:30am and ends up in Hood River. There will be 3 TSD stages before
lunch and another 3 after.

This is my 5th year doing this Rally and it's always fun. There will be
upto 50 cars running the rally mainly MGA's, & B, atleast one TF, a few
jags, alpha's, a triumph or two. Basically anything can be driven in this
rally, we have even had a toyota pickup.

So forget about this silly heat wave, grab a nagrivator and join us this
weekend. If anybody has questions try calling me at (503) 654-2870.

Have a great weekend,
Lane