Club Benefits

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Club Benefits
From: FunE4MG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 19:41:58 -0400
Greetings All,
I'm conducting my own un-official survey of MG people to determine what it is
we join clubs for, and what we reap from them.  I'd also like to know what
special things our clubs do for us.  Example: I join for comraderie, we have
an annual picnic, at least 1 event a month (in addition to a meeting),
several members allow others to use their special tools or borrow a trailer.
 This isn't for a thesis paper or anything and is NOT intended to compare
clubs, rather, it is for gathering information and maybe suggestions for
making a club better serving to the membership.  In the future I'll probably
be asking for ideas for fun and games that we see or do at events like All
British Car Day or GOF.  Thanks for hearing me out on this and for any/all
response.
Tom, "I don't have a social life, I have MG's" Zylla