MG Newbie

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG Newbie
From: GDREED@acxiom.com
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 09:20:41 -0500
     Just a quick message to introduce myself.  I've been reading the
     threads on this list for several weeks now.  It's great to see
     all the interest in these great cars!  I hope to pick some of
     your brains when I start work on completing my MGA.

     Quick introduction:

     1) '74 TR6, Maple w/ black interior, fully restored to as many
     factory specs as I could do (except used Weber carbs, originals
     were just too far gone), hardtop, and runs GREAT!

     2) '60 MGA 1600, red w/ tan interior, partially restored
     (disassembled, painted and cured - that's about it so far).

     Greg Reed
     Little Rock, Arkansas