RE: overdrive switch removal

To: mgs-owner <mgs-owner@autox.team.net>, mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: overdrive switch removal
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 11:22:00 -0700 (PDT)
The cap just snaps on. There is a little grove on the back which will allow
you to gently twist a screw driver to pop it off. Be very careful, the
plastic is fragile. Once off you will find a threaded rod (the shifter)
coming up through the center. There is a nut down in there that you must
remove and then the bottom part of the knob will come off.

Chris Reichle