Re: Nagging little problems...

To: marc@crl.com
Subject: Re: Nagging little problems...
From: Ragthyme@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 11:32:32 -0400
Marc:

I don't believe a 63 MGB should have a collapsible steering column ... unless
it was retrofitted with one. I think only the newer ones had that feature.
 If it does have one, and if it did collapse, net wisdom has instructed  me
that it's a throwaway item once it's served its purpose.

Have you checked to see if the main front wiring harness is connected to the
main wiring harness? The front set of wires (horns, marker lamps, headlamps)
have a separate mini-harness all their own that ties into the main one just
aft of the front bulkhead or valance.  If that's become disconnected, that
could be your problem.

Luck, and congrats on getting your car back!  I've just gotten Rags back
myself, so I know the feeling quite well. :)

Corey
75 MGB 'Rags'
... nearly there