SU Woes!!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: SU Woes!!!
From: Dave Gropper <e89412@rl.gov>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 11:23:59 -0700
Here's the scenario...
1. Took off the HIF4's, cleaned exterior, chambers
2. Put them back on, new gaskets, blue gasket goo
3. Can set for equal flows using UNISYN, nice idle when
   hot.
4. Front carb - lift dashpot 1/8th inch, get change in RPM
5. Rear Carb - lift dashpot ALL THE WAY!!! no change for a
   few seconds, then dies..
6. Both carb dashpots appear to operate correctly  using
   throttle cable...
7. Checked needle and jet settings.. within specs!!

Has anybody got any suggestions as to what I'm missing???
Knowing my luck it's probably something basic..

(John Twist - Are you still there???)

Dave "Limey" Gropper
        Shakespeare had problems with his dog...
          "Out!, Out!, Damned Spot"