Re: Smog Protests

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Smog Protests
From: "ppp:pbailey" <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 06:52:54 -0700
When i try to inform people at work they either don't believe this could
happen OR they seem totally uninterested,this is very frustrating
to say the least!The government seems to think we are just a bunch of
sheep who can be fooled and I am starting to think they are right.The
people I speak to say oh well they(smog nazis) will do what they want to
do anyway and writing or protesting won't do any good anyway...maybe
they are right and it is indeed hopeless.I don't want to believe that
but with all the apathy who knows.Oh sure AFTER all this happens and
their cars are affected they will be screaming but then it WILL be too
late.
I going to see if I can make it to Sacramento if not I'll just write
more letters and try to get my friend and co-workers involved
Pat"they will have to pry my cold dead hands off my steering
wheel"Bailey