Subject: Re: Newbie Part 2

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Subject: Re: Newbie Part 2
From: TheSkinny@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1996 02:17:42 -0400

<I intend on put side drafts on my Midget (when it's finally restored).
<I plan to 'prep' the engine a bit, fast road cam, pistons, and bore it
<to about 1350cc. Do you think i'll have problems with too much gas
<being pumped by the Webers?

Mine is bored to 73.5mm, Cooper S cam, total seal rings, LCB header.  I love
my Weber.  DCOE 40.  Just have someone look up the proper jet, choke, and
needle sizes for your particular use.  Never need to adjust, good broad power
band, and they sound great at full throttle.

David Riker
69 Midget.