MG Wanted

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG Wanted
From: Douglas Gaither <gaither@cybergate.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 96 23:51:02 -0000
Since I've purchased my '66B, my friend has started to drool and he would
like one too!  So if anyone knows of a chrome-bumpered MGB that is
available for $2,500 or less (yes-he IS looking for a project car) I
would appreciate hearing about it.

We live in central California and would like to be able to drive to see
it (no, not 10 hours).  If you have any info, please contact me directly.

Thanks!

Doug

"I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did...
         I said I didn't know."
                                          --Mark Twain