DAN NESS

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: DAN NESS
From: ken regenfuse <kenregen@postoffice.ptd.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 1996 07:56:41 -0400
Dan, sorry about not getting back to you yet, but you see I have a problem.
I build a new
133 pentium for myself a few days ago. I saved your last message to floppy
before I tore
the old 486 apart, unfortunately it didn't save the message header, so I
lost your E-Mail
address. How about leaving me a message so I can get back to you. Also if it
isn't too
much of a problem, leave me your voice number also. I think with the number
of questions
you left me in your last message, it would be a lot easier to talk to you
about the cars than
E-Mail a reply.......Thanks in advance.......Ken
Ken Regenfuse

kenregen@postoffice.ptd.net

64 MGB
74 MGBGT