RE: Waving at Other MG's

To: MGs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Waving at Other MG's
From: Greg Smith <gsmit07@emory.edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 1996 08:43:57 -0400 (EDT)
OK, so my 79 MGB isn't going to be bought. So I need to fix it.  Has
anyone ever attempted to fix a motor mount themselves?  I'm thinking it's
a job for my friendly neighborhood mechanic, but if anyone lese has tried
it and succeded I'd like to know.  It's the driver's side mount.  Besides
dissasembling the whole damn car, it doesn't look _that_ hard.

Thanks,

--G.

Home ---> 296.1370                                                   Box 21942
Work ---> 810.4856                                           Atlanta, GA 30322
-------------------------------------http://userwww.service.emory.edu/~gsmit07

"To err is human.  To really screw things up requires root access...."