Wiper Blades

To: MG list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wiper Blades
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 1996 20:17:15 -0700 (PDT)
Moss etc. sell wiper blades for around $10 each.  So far I always bought
longer blade inserts at my local parts store ($2) and cut them to size.
I am wondering now, is there a difference?
The force that my wiper arms exert on the blades to press them against the
windshield is VERY low, so I don't get very good results.  If the
expensive blades were softer than what I am using, they would work much
better.  Any net wisdom on this?

Ulix (don't wanna waste no twenny bucks...)

                    '67 Sprite             '66 Caddy