Hello-new member

To: "'mg'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hello-new member
From: "Randy Rees (Starwave)" <Randyr@starwave.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 96 17:04:00 PDT
Hello everyone, my name is Randy and I'm the proud owner of a 1968
Huffaker/pacific performance MGB. I used to race in Texas and parked the
car almost 12 years ago. I am now in the middle of restoration of the
car. I have also owned a 1955 Hudson(more common variant was the Nash)
Metropolitan (They were made in England in the 50's and 60's and had MGA
1500 running gear) a 72 Midget, and two 71 MGB-GT's. I just purchased a
68 MGB-GT and hope to begin work on it in the near future. Thanks and I
hope to be a helpful member of this list.

P.S. I have complete wire wheels, with hubs and rear tube axle from the
GT for sale Email me at the address below if interested.

Randy Rees
Starwave Corp.    http:\\www.starwave.com\
Systems Administrator
RandyR@starwave.com

1967 Cessna 150 G                 \    |  _  |   /
       N2683J                             \  [[ O ]]. /
Sgt. U.S. Army NG (Wa.)             /**|**\
                                              0'     0    `0