Re: replacing B motor mounts

To: Greg Smith <gsmit07@emory.edu>
Subject: Re: replacing B motor mounts
From: Blevins <blevins@epix.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 1996 21:39:40 -0700
>  It's the driver's side mount.  Besides
> dissasembling the whole damn car, it doesn't look _that_ hard.

You've got the basic picture, all right. The real bummer is the one nut
thats on the mount but hidden behind the steering column (which runs
thru that mount). My local MG shop said that this can be gotten at with a
ground-down, bent wrench. But I couldn't see how.... Just take it has an
"opportunity" (not an additional problem) to clean up your steering rack,
boots, etc. while you have them out of the car, too!...  The passenger's
side mount IS 1000 times easier.

Dennis Blevins
'77 B
'76 Midget