Rare B Accessory Quest II

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Rare B Accessory Quest II
From: mgguyc100@ra.isisnet.com (Williams/MG Guy)
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 1996 23:35:53 -0300 (ADT)
Hmmmmm...I originally posted this yesterday...but didn't see it among my
posting as in the past...matter of fact, there were no postings today at
all?? (Just my son's hundred and something 'Warhammer 40,000' group...any
other parental types been inflicted with this?)

Aaaaaaany how.. I'm going to repost with appologies if it duplicates....

Mid-summer greetings MG friends!

Got to thinking about this as I pondered my B's interior(s)...both have the
first North American-style 'padded dash'. The instruments are clustered in
an eliptical housing that is inset on the left, and protrudes slightly to
the right.

Now, here's the thing...seemingly a million years ago, I recall a
now-defunct company....something like MG Mitten..with ads in 'Road & Track'
(early 70s) that sold a wooden inset piece that would cover this eliptical area.

A) Anyone remember these?

B) (Most important) Does anyone HAVE one? Even a pattern....

BTW - still looking for gauges...(I never quit!)

Terry 'Dashing' WIlliams
'70 BGT
'68 roadster

BTW, BTW - almost completed the two 1/24 models...looking good. Highly
recommend the GT resin body....