the most successful MGBs

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: the most successful MGBs
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 08:20:52 -0400
"G.J." inquires:

>I've ben a member of this list for a while now. It seams that 71-72 is a
>popular year for mgb's.  Where these the most successful years for MGB's?

Well, the most successful MGB is of course the pull handle model from 1962
to early 1965.  The pull handle MGB is the thinking man's MGB.  Sadly, the
MGB peaked early; it was down hill from that point on.  ;-)

Indeed, tho, the years of highest production levels were 71-72.

Will "you guys knew I had to do that" Zehring