Re: MG Mitten, car covers

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG Mitten, car covers
From: "A. B. Bonds" <ab@vuse.vanderbilt.edu>
Date: 14 Aug 1996 18:12:48 -0500
In <19960814.182544.10055.0.sekim@juno.com>, Mike P wrote:

>Does anyone know if   MG Mitten   is still around ?
>I need an address or phone# or someway to reach them.
>My MGB cover has finally torn (rot) after 16 years.
>Guess it's about time to buy another one of theirs.

I have had fairly good luck with the premium cover available from J C
Whitney.  Fits well, very good fabric, waterproof but permits
evaporation.  Costs about $180.  I have a friend who has the next
quality down, some kind of 4-layer miracle cloth from Kimberly-Clark
or some such.  OK for a garage, but not for outside.
                        A. B. Bonds