Smog2

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Smog2
From: pbailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 07:38:43 -0700
Things appear to be picking up now there are articles in local papers
about this travesty.There have been some coverage on local talk radio
stations and the latest I've heard they are expecting 50,000 at the
protest on the 21st!!I have been busy E-maileing and calling whoever I
can though it is interesting Ol' Pete Wilson doesn't have a E-mail
address.We haven't won one since Prop 13 so I am pleading with ALL
of you in Calif to be heard now and lets stop this mess before it's too
late I have been telling them how I will vote in Nov will hinge on their
action on this issue!