Clutch rusted shut!!

To: MGB <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Clutch rusted shut!!
From: Anthony Rayner <A.Rayner@mailbox.uq.oz.au>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996 22:01:37 +1000 (GMT+1000)
Dear all, I have a bit of a problem!  My fully restored MGB('65, mark I)
is in Australia while I'm travelling around the world.  I've been away for
6 months so far (working in scotland) and I left my car at my parents
place.  They are starting the engine up for me about every 2-3 weeks, but
I forgot to tell them that they should drive it around a bit too...to stop
the clutch from rusting shut.  Well...too late, the clutch doesn't want to
disengage now!  I won't be home for another 6 months so has anyone got any
ideas on the best way to loosen the clutch up such that it works
again...but without having to pull the engine out or anything?  I have a
few ideas but nothing very good to be honest!  Help!  I don't really want
to get home and have to replace the clutch unless I have to!  It worked
just prefectly when I left!  Thanks everyone!  Tony Rayner
charayne@dingo.uq.oz.au               '65 MGB mark I