Italian cars list (no lbc content)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Italian cars list (no lbc content)
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996 09:34:53 -0400
Fellow fiends:

As long as the ice is now broken on that request for the Corvette list
address, can someone tell me if there is either an italian cars and/or an
Alfa list?  I'm thinking [gasp!] of a Gulietta Sprint as a next
project--part of my eternal search for a cool GT-ish car.  Modest lbc
content: I'm also thinking of the Elan 2+2, and, ofcourse (!) the B/GT.

Didn't Scott Fisher #1 get a Gulietta?  Anyone still in touch w/him?

Will "call me crazy" Zehring

p.s. brit-cars members: post to me directly please