RE: Several LBCs -Reply

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Several LBCs -Reply
From: Paul Hunt <on76@dial.pipex.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 96 19:32:09 GMT
>And while we're on the subject of mistakes, Glen Wilson is doing the
>right thing in selling his extra Midget and keeping the 1100.  And I
>don't want to hear any more snide comments about front wheel drive
>MG's, okay? ;-)

Ditto.  I owned a late Maestro 1600 for a while and apart from some
misfiring from cold, traced to loose cover screws on one of the pair
of twin-choke Webers (one choke per cylinder), I loved the
peformance, handling and looks of the car and still do.  When I gave
up a worthy but stodgy Vauxhall Cavalier Diplomat company car I
seriously considered getting another, but the rest of my family
refused to be seen dead in it because of the associations with the
"ordinary" Maestro.  So I just had to settle for a V8 GT instead.
Well, its got four seats, hasn't it?

PaulH
73 Roadster, 75 V8