Re: Diesel MGB

To: Paul Hunt <on76@dial.pipex.com>
Subject: Re: Diesel MGB
From: Kevin Sullivan <kevins@borris.khoros.unm.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 09:13:32 -0600 (MDT)
>Maybe I'm just missing the point, but why would anyone want a desiel MG?

On a related note, a guy I know is into VWs.  Has a Bradley GT that he
converted to use a Rabbit water pumper.  Then he swapped the engine out
with a Rabbit diesel.  His reasoning was that the Rabbit diesel got better
fuel mileage, and he assumed the Bradley GT was more aerodynamic, so it
should get even better mileage.  I rode in it once -- very loud, sounded
like a tractor, very slow, kinda fun.  :)  Some people consider this guy to
be a nut.

Kevin Sullivan -- 1960 MGA                kevins@khoral.com
Khoral Research Inc.                      http://www.khoral.com
Albuquerque NM USA