temporary lbc storage

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: temporary lbc storage
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 1996 18:49:06 -0400
Fellow fiends:

As part of me and me spousal unit's relocation to New Jersey, I am
contemplating putting my '63 B into temporary storage in NJ.  By this I mean
one of those U-stor-em places that looks like a long row of single car
garages, that you see next to the highway all the time.  I would drive the
car there next month and then return to Deeetroit with my wife in her car,
as part of a fun packed house hunting trip.  Has anyone every used
facilities like this?  Will the B fit?  What can I expect to pay per month?
Are these places basically safe/dry/etc. or some combination thereof?  I'm
thinking I'll need space for two, at most three months.

Will "on the road again" Zehring